Our integrations for Google Analytics and Atlassian's Confluence and Jira allow you to see the information you need in context where you need it.
Get invaluable insight into your content performance, from high-level usage to identifying popular content, search terms, or areas for improvement.
Get rich insight into where your users are engaging with content and each other, and more importantly, where they’re not.
Universal Analytics integrations (Legacy)
- These integrations are being phased out and will stop collecting data on July 1, 2023.
They use the following OAuth 2.0 scope to access data.
These integrations only have access to display your data if you are currently logged into Google and have authorised the app to connect to Google Analytics.
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) integrations
- These integrations are build using both server side and client side technologies.
- They store a token for you to use that allows you to access Google Analytics information without the need to reauthenticate.
- They only access your data when you, or a person whom you have delegate access to the reports, accesses the app within Atlassian Confluence or Jira.
- You can revoke access to the Google APIs at any time. This will remove the token from the apps' data store and also remove access permissions at Google.
They use the following OAuth 2.0 scopes to access data.
- User info scopes to display the logged in user's profile to display in the admin screen
- Google Analytics scopes to allow management of analytics property, and access to reporting data