What domains do we use use?
How can you tell an email or domain really belongs to David Simpson Apps and isn't a phishing attempt? Here's a full list:
- dsapps.dev - this website, hosted by Amazon AWS, emails hosted by Google
- dsapps.atlassian.net - Our support desk and documentation, hosted by Atlassian
- davidsimpson.me - sometimes used for emails, and the home of David Simpson's personal blog, website hosted by GitHub, emails hosted by Google
- status.dsapps.dev - our status page, hosted by Atlassian
Current versions of apps
- atlassian.dsapps.info - a number of Atlassian apps, hosted by Amazon AWS
- embedin.app - BI Dashboards in Confluence, and related apps, hosted by Amazon AWS
- gaic.app - Used by the cloud version of Google Analytics in Confluence app, hosted by Salesforce/Heroku
- gaij.app - Used by the cloud version of Google Analytics in Jira app, hosted by Salesforce/Heroku
Legacy versions of apps
- dvdsmpsn-atlassian-cloud-add-ons.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com - legacy versions of Google Analytics in Confluence from before April 2020, hosted by Amazon AWS
- None at present
This is a living document and may be updated from time to time.